Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Where is God in this move to Texas Part #1 Calm

Ryan interviewed with this company in June.  He felt calm with the interview.  He came back and after praying said "I am going to get a job with this company." 


First of all we are from Michigan.  I have never been to Texas.  I had no interest in going there either.  Absolutely nothing drew me there.  

He did not get that job.  Some one retired like the CO or President and they quit hiring.  He kept feeling Gods leading that he would be working for this company.  

He was laid off in November.  Time to interview and send out his resume.  We both felt calm.  

Unlike when he was laid off in Pennsylvania I did so many Mystery Shops that I made $2000 in reimbursements and such in a month.  Normally I do less that $100 a month.  

Ryan was blessed with a severance package and we had almost filled our Emergency Fund from replacing the Malibu after 21 years.  God had us calm.  

Also my dad had been in and out of rehabilitation places and the hospitals since June.  I was in my own little world.

No comments:

Post a Comment