Monday, April 2, 2007

Visiting Friends

This past weekend we went up to TC to visit Ben and Holly. It is great to visit them, they are great hosts, and even better friends. They love the natural world God created. Plus, they have many of the same spiritual concerns and thoughts that we do so the conversations are great.

A wise person once told me that if you are comfortable being silent around someone then your are truly friends. With Ben and Holly that is true.

It was great to see Ellie in person. She is at that perfect age of transition from infant to toddler. You can see her mind growing by the second. I gave Ben a Snack Trap so that he could feed her on the go without a mess. It only took her a minute to figure it out.

I remember at this age just telling Anna everything she was doing. Standing sitting, left hand a right. I also challenged her a lot to figure things out.

I think once kids become communicative they are easier for fathers to deal with.

I also wanted to thank Holly for taking a picture of us as a family, this will be great in our prayer letter.

Thank you for letting us visit. I can't wait for the basement to be finished, or for Holly would that be Finnished?

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. It was great to have you guys here! Hopefully we'll see you again before you leave for India...

    ReplyDelete