We have one more thing we could open for Christmas: The envelope from the ultrasound lady that tells us the sex of our next child.
Friday, December 25, 2009
Wednesday, November 11, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Its hard being a parent. You need to figure out whats the best for your kid even though it is easier to give in. Some days you need a hard hat.
- She cried
- Her nose ran
- shook fists
- kicked her feet-which is a new one for her
If all this did not happen I would have thought about helping her but she just turned into the 2 year old we never had throwing a tantrum.
I sang "My Little Sunshine" like 29 times with her in my arms kicking and sniffing loudly.
Posted by Nancy at 3:00 PM
Monday, August 31, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 10:29 AM
Friday, August 28, 2009
Posted by Ryan at 10:05 PM
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Friday, July 3, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 7:16 AM
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 8:40 AM
Saturday, May 30, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 10:29 AM
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 8:12 AM
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Here is my quilt in the Ugly Quilt Competition in North East Pennsylvania. I won't find out for a few days how I placed. We had to use the orange/pink and green fabric and make it into something nice.
The blue and orange one is a dog bed cover.
The one on the left with the squares on edge is an apron.
In the lower right corner there is a big travel bag.
The rest are wall quilts and table runners.
There was a total of 8 who finished the project. Over 15 people bought the fabric but not all completed it.
Whats your favorite?
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 9:07 AM
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 8:20 PM
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Ryan calls me up yesterday from work and they have announced lay offs for 60 engineers.
- Pray he finds another job soon. This is hard, we went though it with GM in 2006.
- Praise if we have to move we don't have to sell a house
- Praise we know that God is in control and it will be ok ... soon
Maybe Anna and I should make dad an apple berry pie. Food always makes us feel better right? No, Anna did not get to use the knives next to her.
Posted by Nancy at 11:54 AM
Monday, February 9, 2009
Monday, February 2, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 8:22 AM
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Posted by Nancy at 9:35 AM
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Its first owner was a boy named Tim and its from Christmas of 1953.
Posted by Nancy at 3:27 PM
Monday, January 5, 2009
- Ran Dishwasher
- Emptied Dishwasher
- Made Duck Puzzle & Alphabet Puzzle
- Played with Playdough
- Blogged - right now :)
- IM'ed Q
- Ran Dryer
- Put cover back on couch cushion
- Talked 3 times with doctors offices
- Made appointment to get car fixed
- Listened to 2 car talks
- Made meal plan for the week
- Clipped coupons - need to sort out old ones still
- Made New York Paper Pieced Star
- Vacuumed upstairs
- Cleaned outside of sink and toilet
- Printed 2 mystery shops and 3 paper piecing stars
- Colored with Anna
- Cleaned and organized buffet and Anna's downstairs bookshelf
- Cleaned dinning room table
- Cut apple for anna
- Made mix for tuna cakes
- Found a screw in Ryan's collection to fix my Key Fob :)
- Took Care of my mail - I got my PA Drivers Liscence
Posted by Nancy at 9:06 PM
Friday, January 2, 2009
It took a month but I got one here in Pennsylvania:
Here is what you need:
- Your old Licence
- Your birth certificate - if married also marriage certificate
- Social Security Card - I could not find mine so it took 2 weeks to get it during Christmas season
- 2 proofs of address - must be bills and not just cards
At least they had a public bathroom there.
Pennsylvania has farmed out who does registration and licence tags so you have to shop around. I just found out I need a form signed by a mechanic or notary reaffirming my VIN number then I will try again. This is through the same company that is willing to insure my car without verification of VIN.
I don't understand.
Posted by Nancy at 8:30 PM