Sunday, April 24, 2016

Sunday Drive

We got a new camera this spring and it kept saying lens not attached even after taking pictures for a while so I went for a drive to take pictures of these great looking flowers this spring and try to replicate the problem.  I had a our Nikon D3200 and Anna had her dad's Olympus.  Here are a few of the pictures Anna took.



Jon came too.  He wasn't happy we dropped Lilly off at a birthday party at a bounce house and he had to come with me.


Lilly keeps calling dandelions sunflowers.


He got happier later on with Anna hanging out with him.  He is such a cute ham.


We went past places with chickens, donkeys, horses and goats.  We even found a peacock graveyard.  I thought that was too creepy to take a picture of and so did Anna.


There are some interesting things in peoples yards.


And the wind goes through your hair at 30 miles an hour.


I thought this was such a cool train picture off of Mitchell.


Machinery at the local junk yard.


A cool stack of cars.


She was on the other side of the van and took that picture.  This reminds me of the dolphin tree on at the cabin my in laws Lois and Larry have in Manistee.


I will put up the pictures I took tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment