Thursday, January 3, 2013

Spending Time with Three Kids

Now we have three kids.  I am trying to figure out how to spend quality time with all of them.


I got some time in with Lilly earlier tonight.  We just played with flashlights in the dark living room while Jonathan was sleeping in his room and Anna was off playing.



I need to get it in my head that even if the two younger ones are napping that doesn't mean plow though the chores but that I need to relax and spend time with Anna.  I know this because I have a sense of guilt.  Anna prayed tonight "God, help mom to get more sleep so she doesn't yell at me tomorrow."



Tomorrow is another day and I need to mentally make sure I spend time with all my kids, give them all respect, give them eye contact, give them hugs and kisses.

Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment