Monday, March 2, 2020

At it again

I working on that quilt for my step mom out of my dad's pajama pants.  I decided the number of colors doesn't have to be equal.  I can do what I want so I added more of the palm tree pattern and another pelican piece.

It is one of those things I hope she likes it.  If she doesn't I will claim it or give it to my brother.  I am doing it for the experiance because my friend Claire asked for a t shirt quilt.  Also I feel closer to my dad.

Dad pushing the kids on his walker around. 

Times we would have a morning breakfast and leisurely staying at the table just talking.

Hundreds of phone calls asking about fixing mowers, cars and kids.

I am blessed to spend evenings just chatting with him and Diane.

I got five

of nine 25 patch blocks done.

No comments:

Post a Comment